[x3d-public] Blender import/export…do conversion instead

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Mon May 31 06:51:08 PDT 2021

Here's (yet another) older blender python x3d exporter for reference.
- Doug
FreeWRL VRML/X3D browser / Git / [61235b]
/freex3d/blender_scripts/io_export_scene_freewrl_x3d.py (sourceforge.net)
<https://sourceforge.net/p/freewrl/git/ci/develop/tree/freex3d/blender_scripts/io_export_scene_freewrl_x3d.py>