[x3d-public] X3D minutes 7 May 2021: X3D-Edit on Linux?

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun May 9 13:16:56 PDT 2021

John, we are on NetBeans 12.3 and do not plan to offer support for integrating into prior versions.  YMMV.

However it is quite possible the X3D-Edit standalone application will work, it does not need NetBeans to run.

We are testing with Java OpenJDK 16 on Mac and Windows.

No test reports for Linux yet.

Fresh builds (MacOSX, Windows, Linux) uploaded this afternoon to

* X3D-Edit 4.0 Authoring Tool
* https://savage.nps.edu/X3D-Edit
* https://savage.nps.edu/X3D-Edit/#Downloads
* https://savage.nps.edu/X3D-Edit/#TODO