[x3d-public] Left over files which do not pass validation

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 18:58:26 PDT 2021

I would say we're in pretty good agreement between Everit and Ajv now on
JSON schema validation. It looks like we only have a couple of files
that don't match up under Basic/CAD/

Let me know if anyone sees otherwise.

I am checking my code in (with my own build config) here:
https://github.com/coderextreme/x3dschema.

This code has sample code for calling everit (Java) and Ajv (JavaScript).

Both of these may be exercised with:

$ bash validate.sh

Results are sent to standard output and to the results.txt file. Java
results are in javaresults.txt.

Good luck!

John

JavaScript:

$ grep "^ file" results.txt | sort -u|grep -v development
  file:
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/BallJointExample.json
  file:
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/BodyGeometry.json
  file:
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/BounceTrimesh.json
  file:
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/DoubleHingeJoint.json
  file:
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/MotorJoint.json
  file:
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/MovingBody.json
  file:
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/SliderJointExample.json
  file:
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/UniversalJointExample.json

Java:

  grep json-schema javaresults.txt |grep -v Xvl|grep -v development
json-schema 3.1 Validation error
org.everit.json.schema.InternalValidationException:
#/X3D/Scene/-children/3/CADAssembly: #: 0 subschemas matched instead of
one
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/CAD/CADPartChildTransformationAlternativeB.json
json-schema 3.1 Validation error
org.everit.json.schema.InternalValidationException:
#/X3D/Scene/-children/3/CADAssembly: #: 0 subschemas matched instead of
one
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/CAD/CADPartChildTransformationAlternativeC.json
json-schema 3.2 Validation error
org.everit.json.schema.InternalValidationException:
#/X3D/Scene/-children/2/RigidBodyCollection: #: 0 subschemas matched
instead of one
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/BodyGeometry.json
json-schema 3.2 Validation error
org.everit.json.schema.InternalValidationException:
#/X3D/Scene/-children/2/RigidBodyCollection: #: 0 subschemas matched
instead of one
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/DoubleHingeJoint.json
json-schema 3.2 Validation error
org.everit.json.schema.InternalValidationException:
#/X3D/Scene/-children/2/RigidBodyCollection: #: 0 subschemas matched
instead of one
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/MotorJoint.json
json-schema 3.2 Validation error
org.everit.json.schema.InternalValidationException:
#/X3D/Scene/-children/3/RigidBodyCollection: #: 0 subschemas matched
instead of one
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/RigidBodyPhysics/BallJointExample.json
json-schema 3.2 Validation error
org.everit.json.schema.InternalValidationException:
#/X3D/Scene/-children/4/RigidBodyCollection: #: 0 subschemas matched
instead of one