[x3d-public] Results from Everit JSON valdiator, draft-07 JSON schemas

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:25:55 PDT 2021

Most recent Java everit validator on X3D JSON examples.

$ grep json-parse javaresults.txt |grep -v node_modules|grep -v development
json-parse json JSONObject["@version"] not a string.
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dForAdvancedModeling/HelloWorldScenes/HelloWorldCommentedOriginalEncoding.json
json-parse json JSONObject["@version"] not a string.
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dForAdvancedModeling/HelloWorldScenes/HelloWorldCommentedAlternativeEncoding.json

This is great!  I didn't expect these files to pass anyway.

Perhaps the next step is to create a new JSON example zip?

I will report on Ajv JavaScript validator next, then check my changes
into https://github.com/coderextreme/x3dschema/ repo.

This I view as a great step forward!  Hurray to Don and the Everit team!