[x3d-public] Integration step for HAnim2, part 1

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 21:23:30 PDT 2021

If someone will take the various HAnim 2 additions that have been
posted, and target the data at one of these tables from HAnim2, part 1
(tell me which table to convert email data to, I will format the data
for these below files).

Then we can consider taking these modified files and modifying the
standard, and modifying the LOA4 skeleton/humanoid I am creating.

If instead, you prefer to send me a modified txt file back, then name it
according to the original name, followed by your name and revision of
file, like 4.7.Don.1.txt.

Thanks!

(Tables)

4.7.txt