[x3d-public] HAnim2 names and HAnim1 aliases for Joint, Segment and Site

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Mar 8 09:39:13 PST 2021

I talked through the logic with Dick during the X3D Specification Editors conference this morning.

It looks like we will be able to keep HAnim2 aliases for feature point names (for example index 101 in table B.2 for l_thumb_distal) even though it is a duplicate for the Segment name alias.

I will keep working on the HAnim1 > HAnim2 conversion efforts.

p.s. almost all of the prior errors in the Korean Character models now appear to be fixed, still have a few more checks to do.