[x3d-public] results from x3d.py and open-dis-python

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 02:10:36 PST 2021

Suggest a zoom meeting time for getting x3d.py/x3dpsail working with
open-dis-python?

I'm thinking we may have to get ROUTEs/events working in
x3d.py/x3dpsail.  Is this correct?

I am currently preferring this to JavaScript.  I am not sure why.  There
is an open-dis-javascript too.

Can we get the network working group to have a working meeting where we
try out DIS and share success/failure?

Thanks,

John