[x3d-public] Multiuser: The Application Layer Protocol (final draft)

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sat Jan 16 14:00:54 PST 2021

Dear all,

I felt free to update the fourth draft of the application layer protocol:

https://github.com/christoph-v/spark/blob/fourth_draft/ALP/01-ALP-over-RTP(BCP).pdf

If I will not receive an objection, then I will release the final draft by next weekend.

Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Overview (Use Cases, Requirements, Ideas)
Chapter 3. The Application Layer Protocol
               - PDUs
               - Example Scenarios - Centralized Mode
               - Example Scenarios - Distributed Mode (new !!!!)

Have a nice week
Yours Christoph