[x3d-public] DALL-E, GPT-3 and X3D

GL info at 3dnetproductions.com
Sun Jan 10 00:54:47 PST 2021

I don't have a direct answer to your idea/question, but here is a denim texture just for fun, and perhaps a reminder that the UniversalMedia textures from 20 years ago are still available. GL

http://www.officetowers.com/UniversalMedia/textures/materials/denim_3.jpg.htm

http://www.officetowers.com/UniversalMedia/