[x3d-public] JinLOA4's. Alert errors

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 02:18:12 PST 2021

As previously reported, the Jin LOA4 doesn't validate as XML.  As JSON,
it does validate, AFAIK.nnitonitonitonitoitonito

On 12/19/21 17:39, Joseph D Williams wrote:

> First, in knowing that this JinLOA4 skeleton from the current hanim
> example archives in canonical x3d is fully validated for hanim2 loa4
> skeleton hierarchy and Joint, Segment, Site names according to best
> documentation.

It would be much more impressive if we wrote a standards document to
VRML, XML or JSON mapper with a graphical user interface, so I wouldn't
have to drop down down into code to achieve the results you want.  Then
we could 1) create a Humanoid XML from the standard 2) fill values from
the standard into a XML Humanoid 3) start giving examples of this to
GPT-3 so we don't have to write any code.

Surely someone has done this and we just have to purchase a license?

http://www.dsmforum.org/events/DSVL01/carlson.pdfthey

Also, Altova MapForce looks quite cool.

This is an analyst's problem, nowdays, not a programmer's problem.

I believe that this could be done with APIs as well, like a Blender bpy
to x3d.py mapping.

I will bcc an analyst to see if he could suggest an appropriate tool.