[x3d-public] Fw: long-term maintenance at lc-soc-lc.at (July - September) - extended

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sun Dec 5 02:49:40 PST 2021

Dear all,

at least the ownCloud (file sharing and calendar) software has now been freshly installed (in current version 10.7) at the vServer (see the mails below).

The calendar (user=vpncal, pw=X3D4) is now available again (please refer to the attached "how to").

The "Tiny VPN" will not be available, unless anybody indicates interest (at least until spring '22).

The imprint of the "Home Page of The Society" is also available (provisionally): https://lc-soc-lc.at/addendum.htm

All the best
CPV