[x3d-public] Spec problem with 3D texture axes: wrong-handed coordinate system

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:34:18 PDT 2021

Looking for something like this?   See attached

I figured there might be some good purpose for the rubik's code.

You'll have to tweak the orientation, etc.  Possibly swap colors, etc.

You can also change each color to a stretched box instead of a 2 boxes.

I release this under the Web3D Consortium License, or to the public
domain, whichever you want.

If you need further help, maybe assigning axis, doing the 2D vertices,
let me know

Basic info is: boxproto is a single shape.  two is stacked boxprotos of
same color.   four is two twos, eight is two fours.

John