[x3d-public] X3DUOM is part of X3DJSAIL

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 29 16:16:33 PDT 2021

Hi John,

> X3DJSAIL seems to have an X3DUOM programmer's interface,

The x3d programming interface is called the SAI and has two features. First, the external sai which can, under control of an external host of connection, can create and interface with scene(s) using exactly the same x3d user code as Second, the internal sai which can create and control the scene by direct interface with the scene graph and interface with the external host or connection, and so on or vice-versa. So, I guess, if sail generates or supports code that can use the ‘external’ sai controls and/or generate or support code that can be used as an internal Script node then the sail can implement x3d sai behaviors using x3d object model.
Joe