[x3d-public] Patched file, please review

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 16:29:09 PDT 2021

I realize that changes have probably been made to the data files by Efi.
It will be useful to see the changes.

I am guessing I will return to volunteering the 29th or 30th, maybe later.
  My carpal tunnel has been improving.   Note that I will probably miss two
or more weeks in the future due to surgery recovery.

John