[x3d-public] A new day, probably no differences from yesterday! -- Autogenerated JSON validation

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 21:54:55 PDT 2021

On 4/2/21 11:17 PM, Don Brutzman wrote:
> On 4/2/2021 12:52 PM, John Carlson wrote:
>> Autogenerated X3D JSON schemas (All X3D JSON schemas have been
>> validated by Everit).
>
> Do you have multiple schemas getting validated, or multiple X3D JSON
> scenes getting validated?

All necessary X3D JSON schemas are validated in validate.sh, but not the
draft-07 schema at this point.  That is one thing I left out.

Copied from validate.sh:

java -classpath ${CLASSPATH} MetaSchemaTest 3.0
java -classpath ${CLASSPATH} MetaSchemaTest 3.1
java -classpath ${CLASSPATH} MetaSchemaTest 3.2
java -classpath ${CLASSPATH} MetaSchemaTest 3.3
java -classpath ${CLASSPATH} MetaSchemaTest 4.0
java -classpath ${CLASSPATH} MetaSchemaTest 4.0H

Then we also log validation of X3D JSON scenes (and other JSON files I
haven't been able to exclude yet, except with post processing).

>> The Savage files need the first meta changed. @key replaced with
>> @content, or we should change the X3DUOM and schemas to support @key.
>
> Not sure what you mean.  X3D architecture meta element has name and
> content attributes.

The Savage files mentioned in the message:

javaresults.txt:

/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Savage/ModelDetailing/MilitaryCrestsAndSeals/COMDESRON9/COMDESRON9.json
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Savage/ModelDetailing/MilitaryCrestsAndSeals/COMDESRON31/COMDESRON31.json
/c/x3d-code/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Savage/ModelDetailing/MilitaryCrestsAndSeals/COMDESRON31/DESRON31Test.json