[x3d-public] announce: X3D4 updates

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:26:29 PDT 2020

After the validators don't work, we have human validators. Paste errors
here, please.

I'm pretty much going with the flow, doing what I can.  I try to make my
tools work for all versions of X3D.

It's kind of funny about conversions, because that's what I mostly work
with.  But I don't have VRML input or output.   If you like, I can warm up
my VRML skills (non-existent) and try to create VRML to JSON and JSON to
VRML converters.   I am not sure if I'll get any farther though. There's
probably a reason why the converters are limited.

I think the major version change means "Breaking change" or "Major new
features."  Probably the latter is more what we're focusing on.