[x3d-public] X3DPSAIL no need to wrap simple types; PyJNIus issues isolated; work next on native Python package

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 20:09:04 PDT 2019

We should probably keep the serializers.   I can move them to X3DJSONLD.src/main/node or pythonAPI (see GitHub) as needed.

>d. Do we need the adjacent code subtree pythonapi ?  Looks like this is your native Python package... naming is not clear.

>https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/src/python/pythonapi

Various JSON files and generators are duplicated in pythonapi.  X3DJSONLD needs to be retested with X3DUOM as it stands, plus probably all X3DJSONLD’s serializers need to be brought up-to-date, per Python*Serializer.js and fieldTypes.js