[x3d-public] Beginner questions part 2 :)

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 17 10:00:09 PST 2019

➢ ....so, I just wanna get a feel for what X3D code looks like,

OK, get out a pencil and paper. Start with a top view of your room and dimension it in meters.
Do the same with front and back and side as necessary for you to place an x y z dimension label at each corner or other point of interest. You can use these dimensions create a piece of 6D geometry in x3d.
Now get a text editor and the X3d standard and figure out how to use those dimensions to create a Shape.
That will be some sort of a start, but if you get a browser like instant or x3dom, run some examples and then read the code you will get the ideas.

Thanks and Best,
Joe