[x3d-public] BooleanFilter inputFalse output value true or false ?

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 15:44:01 PDT 2017

> Here is a x3d file for the BooleanFilter test scene:
>
> http://x3dom-booleanfilter.glitch.me/BooleanFilter_test.x3d
>
> It is unmodified from the x3dom html page.
>
> It works in freeWrl, view3dscene (v.3.15.0) and InstantPlayer.
>
> InstantPlayer recognizes the non-standard 'render' field, the other players
> ignore it.

The latest view3dscene should handle the Shape.render field, I tested
it on your example :) You can get the latest (3.17.0 now) version from
https://castle-engine.sourceforge.io/view3dscene.php .

view3dscene also points to some missing things in this X3D file -- an
X3D should have a version and PROFILE declaration.

Instead of

<X3D>

the X3D should start with something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE X3D PUBLIC "ISO//Web3D//DTD X3D 3.2//EN"
"http://www.web3d.org/specifications/x3d-3.2.dtd">
<X3D profile="Interchange" version="3.2"
     xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
     xsd:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.web3d.org/specifications/x3d-3.2.xsd">

Regards,
Michalis