[x3d-public] three.js / editor

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:26:00 PST 2016

Don,
LineSensor: This is the thing for which the x3dom developer a few years ago was asking do we need LineSensor node for axis handles (vs somehow awkwardly using PlaneSensor). I agreed and implemented LineSensor in freewrl. Then a few weeks ago when playing with the x3dconnector template idea for John, it looked like we needed a PointSensor node, to be able to drag something in any direction.
-Doug