[X3D-Public] 2D footprint with holes in X3D

Cris Lacumba cris.lacumba at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 22:43:51 PST 2014

Hello again,

The idea is to present an entire city in 2D with X3D, so I can't do a
manual work with Blender because is not feasible.
The solution of adding extra sides as Vincent said it can be easier to
develop but is not easy.

I only need the footprint to visualize. Textures are not going to be used
for now. 2D geometries are supported in X3DOM? Beucase I have to visualize
the obtained X3D using X3DOM.

Thanks again!

Best regards