[X3D-Public] Available: X3dToX3dom.xslt converter for X3DOM

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Mar 30 09:30:30 PDT 2012

i continue to work on the translator.  improvements/suggestions welcome.

Fraunhofer team:
- is there a list of supported nodes somewhere for x3dom.js?
this would assist in troubleshooting.

- is it possible for me to put in a prior invocation of WebFonts in the converter
in order for the HTML to properly initialize the X3D text node?  Hints welcome.

Converter bug:  there is a stray

	xmlns=""

that can creep in to the .xhtml output.  strip out any of those to avoid
the "growing x3d pane" issue and let the Zoom button work.