[X3D-Public] Available: X3dToX3dom.xslt converter for X3DOM

JOHN COADY johncoady at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 26 09:32:07 PDT 2012

Hi

   You might want to consider configuring your web server to return compressed xhtml files when the user is requesting it. This will allow faster download of large X3D scenes. You can see the HTML request and response headers when requesting an x3dom xhtml file from your server.

Request URL:http://x3dgraphics.com/examples/X3dForWebAuthors/Chapter02-GeometryPrimitives/GeometryPrimitiveNodes.xhtml
Request Method:GET
Status Code:200 OK
Request Headersview source
Accept:text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Accept-Charset:ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3
Accept-Encoding:gzip,deflate,sdch
Accept-Language:en-US,en;q=0.8
Cache-Control:max-age=0
Connection:keep-alive