[X3D-Public] Fwd: Re: Comments please on Nurbs component

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:51:26 PDT 2012

Don Brutzman wrote:
>> So if you fix this, you can also find my spec comment about NURBS (spec comments are tracked in some internal bugtracker, as far as I heard?) and happily close it :)
>
> Michalis, please coordinate with Len Daly to zero in on your
> original comment (via url to hypermail of your post) and the
> Mantis tracking number/numbers (via url visible to Web3D members).
> We can then confirm whether or not your other comments have been
> reconciled, and how.  Thanks.

It was a specification comment, send through the spec comment form.
I didn't receive any confirmation about whether it was received or
handled. I never get any confirmations or replies about my spec comment
submissions, I think I was already whining about this fact many times :)

And I'm not a Web3D member, so I don't know what Mantis number was
assigned.

I also send a mail to x3d-public about this, it's archived here:
http://www.web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2010-April/000708.html
. Looking at X3D 3.3 draft, I see that most of my comments about NURBS
were applied to spec, except the one discussed here ("A closed surface
shall be specified by repeating..." for "27.3.2
X3DNurbsSurfaceGeometryNode").

Regards,
Michalis