[X3D-Public] camera, random path on a sphere around the center

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 09:27:50 PST 2011

Also consider use of the ProximitySensor. For example, try using
the sensor located at the center of interest. The sensor orientation
output can tell you which way to look as you move the view.
Notice the possible relationship between the ProximitySensor
orientation_changed output and the ViewPoint orientation input. I have
an example around somewhere but also consider the Viewpoint
CenterOfRotation if the interactor can also use manual navigation.
Good Luck,
Joe
http://www.hypermultimedia.com/x3d/viewpoint/SixViewpointTour2box.x3dv
http://www.hypermultimedia.com/x3d/viewpoint/SixViewpointTour2.txt