[X3D-Public] Rigid Body Physics

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 18 20:00:32 PDT 2011

Missing these interfaces in a typical X3D Browser is the major reason
for not taking the vital and very interesting next step in
implementing and specifying the next generation H-Anim Humanoid
character. I think all the spec-aligned producers have seen the spec
in progress and some examples have been shown, so what is the problem
getting the nodes out there and working everywhere?

Maybe just fix the typo in clause 37 Concepts Overview p2 s1
from
ordinarily different equations
ordinary differential equations (ODE)

and like magic everything will run.
I cannot believe I never saw this apparent typo until now ...

Thank You for the test results and I sure hope you get positive
Best Regards,
Joe