[X3D-Public] Scene and Avatar problem

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Fri Aug 12 10:51:00 PDT 2011

Hi Lola!

> My scene is ready but I noticed that when the navigation mode is set to 'Walk',  my avatar's size shrinks to a very small size. I have reset the avatar properties so many times but still there is no change. Can someone please advice me on what I am doing wrong?

Although I know nothing about the avatar topic, a general advice: Please
give some more details, such as

- scene format (x3d, vrml), encoding, generator (dynamically created
content or static files, ...)

- viewer (vrml/x3d-viewer used in detail including release and platform)

- perfect would be a link to a scene demonstrating what you experienced

(...)

So everything one would need to reproduce the problem you experience.

Cheers, Lars.