[X3D-Public] starting with x3dom: no nodes displayed

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 06:43:29 PDT 2011

Lars O. Grobe wrote:
> The issue has been fixed by replacing Blender's internal x3d-export using
> Michalis Kamburelis' improved/fixed exporter:
>
> http://vrmlengine.sourceforge.net/blender.php

Cool :)

Currently, all my fixes are already reported and applied to original
exporter in Blender SVN. So the next release of Blender should also
contain an exporter that works "out of the box" for you :)

The small fixes for 2.58 release are in this report;
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=27769&group_id=9&atid=127
. If my version of the exporter helped, then the problem was probably
either 1. invalid creaseAngle inside IndexedTriangleSet or 2. zero
orientation axis in Viewpoint.

Michalis