[X3D-Public] Is there a 'base url' for VRML/X3D browsers?

Zlatomir Zarkov zzarkov at vrinternal.com
Tue Aug 2 03:47:20 PDT 2011

Hi,

Did you try different web browsers? I didn't notice any
problem when pages are online but locally it seems that relative
path depends on the web browser. I think problem appeared with
Opera and Safari. However, there is a function for base url in
Contact, check developer section on BS site.

regards,
Zlatomir

--
Zlatomir Zarkov