Titania 3.0.1 Release
TITANIA to creates X3D/VRML worlds for publishing on the World Wide Web and for creating stand alone applications. Titania fully supports the Moving Worlds specification for VRML 2.0 and many parts of the X3D specification.
Titania 3.0.1 for all Ubuntu flavours! This is the first release in the stable Titania 3.0 series. This is final release for the current Ubuntu version 17.04 Zesty Zapus.
Highlights of this release:
- New geometry tools
- Sculp tool
- Reworked »Open« and »Save« Dialog for the rich kind of X3D formats.
- Reworked geometry selection
- New Height Map editor for ElevationGrid and even GeoElevationGrid
- Support for 3DS file format
- Support for JSON encoding
- Support for open VRML1 files
- New command line support and file conversion support for Titanian