The Web3D Consortium posts presentation slides and recordings of presentations on it's web site or portions of other sites that it manages (e.g., YouTube). In order for this to be allowed, you, as the designated author, must provide the Consortium with a license to use the material or declare that it falls under one of the standard sharing licenses.
The Consortium is not requesting ownership nor exclusive license to publish the material.
License choices are as follows:
- World-wide, royalty-free, prepetual, and irrevocable license to use the content in any media published by the Consortium
- Material is provided to the Consortium under an existing CreativeCommons license.
- Material is Public Domain (may only apply in the US)
- No license or permission granted
If you are presenting at a Consortium-affiliated event, please provide the requested information below. There are two licenses requested
- DIsplay the content of the presentation
- Make and display a recording of the presentation.
You may choose the same or different licenses for these requests.