8th 3DBODY.TECH Conference & Expo
This conference and its parallel exhibition aim to fulfill the demand for an international event focused on 3D human body scanning, measurement and processing technologies, methods and applications. This event is the world leading technical platform dedicated to these specific fields.
In the last two decades, 3D scanning and processing technologies developed in other industrial sectors were successfully applied to the measurement and scanning of the human body. Methods and techniques are continuously ameliorated, more efficient and performing scanning systems are produced every year and new software tools are developed unceasingly.
The 3DBODY.TECH Conference & Expo serves as a platform for the information on the latest developments and interesting applications in various sectors, as well as, for building relationships and exchanging ideas between manufacturers, users, developers and researchers from around the world.
The technical program consist of oral presentations and live demonstrations in, but not limited to, the following technical areas:
- 3D & 4D body and 3D & 4D face scanning methods, systems and technologies
- 3D body processing methods and technologies
- 3D body modeling, 3D body visualization, 3D body printing methods and technologies
- Active 3D body scanning technologies (laser scanning, white-light scanning, RGB-D)
- Passive body scanning methods (stereo photogrammetry, visual-hull)
- Portable and hand-held human body scanning and measurement devices
- Full body scanning systems for the apparel and fashion sector
- Applications in medical sciences (plastic surgery, orthotics, prosthetics, forensics, etc.)
- Foot scanning, custom footwear and orthopedics
- Digital anthropometry, anthropometric studies
- Body measurement campaigns, fitting mannequins
- Biometrics and applications in security
- Applications in sport, health and fitness
- Human body and face modeling, animation and simulation
- Applications in virtual life, games and entertainment
- 3D body scanning for arts, sculpture and 3D print