X3D Working Group
The X3D Graphics Working Group meeting is every Wednesday at 8AM Pacific time (world time varies according to US Daylight Savings Time).
Regular topics include standards advancement for our X3D Specification Relationships:
- X3D version 3.4 (X3D evolution) - now being merged into 4.0
- X3D version 4.0 (HTML5/X3D-DOM)
- X3D version 4.1 (Mixed Augmented Reality, MAR)
- Shape Resource Container (SRC)
- X3D Efficient Binary Encoding (EBE)
See the MEMBERS | TELECONFERENCE page for instructions on how to connect.
Web3D Consortium Members and invited experts are welcome to participate.